Just in case you missed seeing Apple's 2015 Worldwide Developer Conference keynote, or want to watch it again, the video is now available on the company's website. Apple used the event to show off OS X El Capitan, iOS 9, watchOS 2, and Apple Music.
Apple's WWDC 2015 keynote video now online
Apple used the event to announce updates for Swift, its app development environment, and that it's being released to the open source community. Newsstand was quietly retired and replaced with News, HealthKit got some welcome improvements, and ApplePay is coming to the UK in July.
You can check out The Mac Observer's event coverage:
- Apple Unveils OS X El Capitan with Loads of Refinements
- Apple's Presentation of OS X El Capitan Was Spot On
- Apple's iOS 9 gets Improved Siri, New Apps
- iOS 9 Brings Multitasking to iPad
- Apple Introduces News App with 'Apple News Format' for Publishers
- Apple Pay is On a Roll, Adds UK Support in July
- Apple gets Women Have Health Tracking Needs in iOS 9
- Apple Watch gets Native Apps with watchOS 2
- Apple Unveils Music: Streaming Music, Internet Radio, Artist Connections
- Apple's Swift Goes Open Source