dot software has released an update for Aquaruler, bringing it to version 4.2.2. Aquaruler is a utility designed for on-screen measuring. The update features several improvements including indicator enhancements and bug fixes. According to dot software:
dot software is pleased to announce the release of Aquaruler 4.2.2.
Aquaruler is a multipurpose screen measuring utility for Mac OS X and it has a wide range of features. Aquaruler also measures in a variety of units. It can be useful to all sorts of designers, programmers, and other people who use their Mac for productive purposes.
Whatis new in 4.2.2:
- Center indicator for the drag ruler
- Bug fixes
- Ability to set relative point for the XY tool
- Fixed 180&Mac185; mode for the angle tool
- Added 360&Mac185; mode to the angle tool
- Added another decimal place for angle measuring with the angle tool
- Sped up the drag ruler mouse indicator
- Sped up the edge ruler mouse indicator
- Made the Zoom tool work very smoothly
- Added 1x, 0.75x, 05.x, and 0.25x magnification levels to the zoom tool
You can find more information about the Aquaruler update at the dot software Web site. Aquaruler 4.2.2 is available for US$11.00.