MDG has updated their all-in-one ecommerce solution, WS4D/eCommerce, to version 3.3b4. The new version provides users with tools for tracking banner adds, and allows file transfer through a browser using HTTP. According to MDG:
New Since 3.3b4:
- Added Support for HTTP File Upload (upload files from a browser without FTP)
- Added optional Banner module ($295) to track banner ads, impressions and clickthrus
New in 3.3:
- Added Support for Verisignis PayFlow Link
- Added Optional Support for CyberCashis WebAuthorize (requires purchase of key to activate)
- Added Different email for merchant & customer
- New Security Features
- Automatic Daily Export to Quicken/QuickBook and others
- Ability to link Products to external QuickTime Links
- Bug Fixes
Web Server 4D/eCommerce is a single application that includes a shopping cart, credit card authorization, and order tracking &emdash; as well as Web Server 4D 3.1.1 and WS4D/CGI.
It can run as a standalone Web server or as CGI to your existing Mac-based Web server (compatible with WebStar and WebTen). With WS4D/eCommerce, you can remotely modify the StoreFront, edit or create products or view orders from your browser.
WS4D/eCommerce is available starting at US$495. You can find more information at the MDG web site.