Secure.CC has released an update for eSox, bringing it to version 2.1. eShox is a utility designed for ecommerce database management. The update adds several new enhancements including USPS carrier support and expanded languages. According to Secure.CC:
eShox 2.1 has been released.
eShox uses Apache and mySQL to offer a Mac OS X-based ecommerce solution with Web-based administration and reporting, real-time payment processing, a theme-based customzable interface, customer tracking/notification, and integration with most shipping companies for real-time quotes.
Improvements in eShox version 2.1:
- Added support for United States Postal Service (USPS) shipping carrier
- Added support for Dreamweaver / GoLive HTML editing, new in 2.1 is support of editing of entire store interface
- Added support for USA ePay Payment Gateway
- Added support for multiple languages: French, Dutch, German and Italian
- Added built-in help system with search feature
- Improved/refined eShox Admin user interface
- Includes many, many bug fixes and optimizations
You can find more information about the latest eShox update at the Secure.CC Web site. eShox 2.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$299.00 each.