Secure.CC has released an update for eSox, bringing it to version 1.5. eShox is a utility designed for ecommerce database management. The update features expanded language support and other enhancements. According to Secure.CC:
We are contacting you to announce the release and shipment of a new version of our ecommerce product, eShox.
eShox uses Apache and mySQL to offer a Mac OS X-based ecommerce solution with Web-based administration and reporting, real-time payment processing, a theme-based customzable interface, customer tracking/notification, and integration with most shipping companies for real-time quotes.
Improvements in eShox version 1.5:
- Added support for multiple languages: French, Dutch and Italian
- Added built-in help system with search feature
- Improved/refined eShox Admin user interface
- Improved usability of product options/attributes
- Improved interface designer and added new font settings for store
- Refined user interface for category navigation
- Incorporated mShox music features into eShox, mShox is now discontinued
- Added support for importing and exporting product options/attributes data
- Added support for euroConex Clikpay payment gateway
- Added support for Kagi payment gateway
- Added support for Authorize.net AIM payment method
- Includes many, many bug fixes and optimizations
You can find more information about the eShox update at the Secure.CC Web site. The update is free for registered users, while the full version of eShox is available for US$299.00 each.