Secure.CC has released an update for eShox, bringing it to version 3.6. eShox is a utility designed for e-commerce database management. The update ships with support for custom skins and Dreamweaver WebDAV interface editing. According to Secure.CC:
Secure.CC has released eShox 3.6.
Primarily designed for Mac OS X, eShox enables Mac users to access functionality previously unavailable on their favorite platform. Without the hassles of running non-server applications such as FileMaker Pro (while still enabling the use of such applications), eShox allows administrators to focus on their core business. eShox automated, trouble-free installation brings the power, performance and reliability of PHP and MySQL to the non-programmer.
eShox&Mac184; 3.6 offers "Skins" feature for unlimited customization of store interface. Includes four pre-built skins and two customizable skin templates, information panels to assist customers in making purchases, Dreamweaver WebDAV support and a new Finder-like file management system. Try eShox&Mac184; 3.6 now via our downloads page; demo versions are fully functional sans checkout capability.
- Dreamweaver WebDAV support for editing store interface and product information
- Interface "Skins" for creating a unique look
- Visual product options for easy selection of a productis details (color, size, etc)
- Information panels to assist customers while shopping
- File Finder for management of store filesystem
- Intelligent setup assistant for database setup
- Hungarian language in addition to the 12 other languages already supported
- Key enhancements to the overall admin user interface experience
- Updated support for music-related products
You can find more information about the eShox update at the Secure.CC Web site. eShox 3.6 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$299.00 for each seat.