Happy New Year from the staff of The Mac Observer! 2009 was full of surprises, and we're looking forward to more in 2010. Covering the world of Apple the Mac, and the iPhone and iPod wouldn't be possible without you, our readers, and we appreciate your support. Our editors are enjoying a well deserved day off, but we'll return on Monday, January 4th, 2010 for our regularly scheduled coverage in the lead-in to CES 2010 in Las Vegas.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- This May be The 4K UHD Apple TV We've Been Waiting For
- Apple's Tuplejump Purchase Hints at a Smarter Siri and Echo Competitor
- Apple Hates Music Lovers Who Want to Own Their Music
- Read This Before You Install Any Point Zero OS
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.