Happy New Year from the staff of The Mac Observer! 2010 was full of surprises, and we’re looking forward to more in 2011. Covering the world of Apple and the Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad wouldn’t be possible without you, our readers, and we appreciate your support. Our editors are enjoying a well deserved day off, but we’ll return on Monday, January 3rd, 2011 for our regularly scheduled coverage in the lead-in to CES 2011 in Las Vegas.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time
- iOS 10 Maps 'Overview' Buttons Moved to the Swipe-Up Drawer
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.