iPhone 6s shipped on Friday, and the first thing we did (after setting up our new devices, of course) was test out iPhone 6 cases to make sure they fit. The iPhone 6s is 0.2 mm thicker than the iPhone 6—case manufacturers have been quick to say iPhone 6 cases will fit iPhone 6s, but we wanted to test it for ourselves.
Apple Leather Case for iPhone 6
Here are the cases we tried:
- Apple Leather Case ($45 - $45 Amazon)
- Speck Mightyshell ($49.95 - $43.94 Amazon)
- Tech 21 Classic Shell Case ($26.24 on sale at Tech 21)
- iLuv Regatta ($19.99 - $7.37 Amazon)
- iLuv Vyneer ($19.99 - $9.94 Amazon) TMO review from 2014.
- olloclip ollocase ($29.99 - $29.99 Amazon) TMO review from 2015.
- NuGuard KX Case ($27.50 - $27 Amazon) TMO review from 2015.
- Griffin Survivor Core Case ($29.99 - $25.99 Amazon) TMO review from 2015.
- Seidio Obex Waterproof Case ($79.95 - $63.95 Amazon)
All of these cases fit, and I can't imagine a case that wouldn't.
[Update: We added the Seidio Obex Waterproof Case to the list. - Editor]