YENCO.COM has released an update for iEvents, bringing it to version 2.0.5. iEvents is a client-side Web calendar app designed to allow the downloading of events and calendars from Web sites. The maintenance update fixes several bug issues and adds new icons. According to YENCO.COM:
YENCO.COM is proud to announce the release of iEvents 2.0.5!
Events is a powerful client-side tool for quickly creating custom calendar websites that can then be easily uploaded to any interent server or iDisk. It is ideal for individuals, schools, user groups, or any organization that wants to share their calendar of events online.
- this update fixes an issue in the about window when pressing return or enter
- fixes an issue where a new file might not be added to the recent list
- fixes an issue under Mac OS 8.6 - 9.2.2 with the font display of the first line of the license window
- fixes a misaligned disclosure triangle in the welcome window under Mac OS 8.6 - 9.2.2
- fixes an issue with the verification feature in the software upgrade preferences
- fixes a syncronization issue between the tabs and content in the preferences window
- the software upgrade preferences now confirm eligibility for future upgrades with current registration codes as well as previous version codes
- new icons have been added to the assistant window
You can find more information about the iEvents update at the YENCO.COM Web site. iEvents 2.0.5 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$20.00.