Five Speed announced the immediate availability of iGet 2.0 on Thursday. iGet is a tool for transferring files from Mac to Mac on a local network or through the Internet. It supports AppleScript, Automator and Spotlight, allowing for highly detailed searches on remote Macs. It also has improved SSH encryption connections, shows Finder labels and icons in search windows, and more. iGet 2.0 sells for US$49.95, and is a free upgrade to registered 1.x users. It is specially priced at $29.95 through October 31.
Recent News See All »
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
- Acoustic Imaging and iPhone 8: Can You Hear My Fingerprint?
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.