Trans International announced the immediate availability of 2GB and 3GB RAM upgrade kits for Appleis Intel Core 2 Duo-based iMacs on Monday. The 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM SO-DIMM memory chips are compatible with the 1.83GHz, 2.0GHz, and 2.16GHz iMacs, and comply with Appleis electrical and mechanical guidelines. The 2GB RAM upgrade kits are priced at US$249, and the 3GB kits are $789. They are available at the Trans International Web site.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.