Iconfactory updated Twitterific to version 3.2 Thursday, an update to the Twitter client that includes several encompassments. Chief among the improvements include encryption of communications with the Twitter servers, and all old tweets being marked read on launch.
The full list of changes:
- Old tweets are marked as read on launch
- All communications with Twitter now encrypted with HTTPS
- Reply IDs added to messages for more accurate conversations
- Fixed several accessibility problems including VoiceOver audio
- Up to 200 tweets are loaded into your timeline
- Much more
Twitterific is available in an ad-supported free version or with an ad-free, registered version for US$14.95. The update is free to registered users, and can be downloaded from Iconfactory.