IK Multimedia announced a series of free worldwide clinics and workshops to teach attendees how to digitally record and produce guitar and bass tracks.
Attendees are being invited to pick the brains of some of today’s brightest players, producers and recording engineers to learn exactly how they get their tones in the studio and on stage in the digital age. The workshops are being sponsored by Fender Musical Instruments Corporation, Hal Leonard Corporation, SAE Institute and Sonoma Wire Works.
In these free workshops, players will learn:
- How to properly set up the signal chain for digital recording
- How to make guitar and bass tracks sound the way they want them
- to sound
- How to properly position tracks in the mix with effects, EQ
- carving and advanced tricks
- How to get recorded sound in a live setting with software
New users will also get a free copy of AmpliTube X-GEAR for direct download. Registration for the events is available along with a schedule at the IK Web site.