Adobe released an update for InDesign CS2, the professional page layout application, on Friday. The InDesign CS2 4.0.3 update addresses issues with indexing, application launching, transparency, shortcuts, text and fonts, scripting, inline graphics, InDesign Interchange (INX) files, German hyphenation, XML, library files, performance, QuickTime 7 support, printing, SING glyphlets, EPS export, text import, and more. The update is available for download at the Adobe Web site, and is free to current InDesign CS 2 users.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- This May be The 4K UHD Apple TV We've Been Waiting For
- Apple's Tuplejump Purchase Hints at a Smarter Siri and Echo Competitor
- Apple Hates Music Lovers Who Want to Own Their Music
- Read This Before You Install Any Point Zero OS
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.