Intuit released Tuesday QuickBooks 2009 for Mac R8.2 patch for Snow Leopard, a patch that brings support for QuickBooks to Snow Leopard. QuickBooks is Intuit's small business accounting solution.
Issues addressed in the patch:
- Fixed a registration problem in the first version of the R8 Update that prohibited specific customer product codes from completing registration.
- Many improvements for Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6) including:
- Fixed registration on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed Crash Reporter on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in Receive Payments and Pay Bills on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when creating invoices with various customer/items.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while memorizing some reports.
- Fixed a crash after unchecking '1099-MISC' forms.
- Fixed an error dialog that sometimes appeared while importing an IIF file containing a large customer list.
Printing & Reports
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred while printing a preview of mailing labels.
- Fixed a problem where printing preferences were not retained after upgrading from QuickBooks 2009 R5/R6.
- Fixed a crash that would occur while applying some report filters in the Vendor Phone List report.
You can find more information about the patch at Intuit's Web site. The update is free for QuickBooks 2009 for Mac owners.