MacTech Pro 2016 is ramping up for its tour around the United States with events in seven cities. The one-day training events are always a hit with the professional Apple support crowd, and The Mac Observer has a special discount you can use through Friday, February 5th.
The single-day, single-track events target the needs of the professional Apple techs, consultants, and IT pros. Topics at previous year's events covered managing mobile devices, building and maintaining Wi-Fi networks, dealing with Apple IDs in schools and other organizations, data backup strategies, security management, and more.
This year's seven city tour includes:
- San Francisco, CA : March 16, 2016 – Sessions Chair: Nick McSpadden
- Seattle, WA : April 6, 2016 — Sessions Chairs: JD Strong & Shelley Watson
- Washington, D.C. : April 27, 2016 — Sessions Chair: Will O'Neal
- Atlanta, GA : May 11, 2016 — Sessions Chair: Tim Hassett & Chip Holmes
- Denver, CO : June 8, 2016 — Sessions Chair: Craig Lindsey
- New York, NY : July 13, 2016 — Sessions Chair: Craig Cohen & Andy Espo
- Chicago, IL : August 10, 2016 — Sessions Chair: Pam Lefkowitz
The Mac Observer readers can visit our special MacTech Pro registration page and sign up for US$249—a $250 discount off the event's full price. Our discount is good through this weekend and then it goes up to $299, which is still a great deal.