MacUpdate announced its new US$49 holiday application bundle on Wednesday. The special app pack will be available through December 18, includes ten software titles with a total value over $450, and MacUpdate added the ability to purchase the pack as a gift.
The holiday app bundle includes:
- Drive Genius 2 ($99) Currently the highest-rated disk utility on the market and used by Mac Geniuses at Apple Stores, Drive Genius diagnoses and repairs problems with your hard drive, optimizes your system, and much more.
- RapidWeaver 4 ($79) Create powerful, professional-looking Web sites quickly and easily.
- DefaultFolder X 4 ($34.95) Fly through Open & Save dialog boxes at lightning speed.
- VirusBarrier X 10.5 ($69.95) Fast, simple, and non-intrusive anti-virus software for your Mac.
- MacGourmet Deluxe ($44.95) Like iTunes for food, track recipes, plan meals, manage wines, and more.
- LittleSnitch 2 ($29.95) Monitors your network connection to make sure your Mac only sends out what you want it to.
- KeyCue 4 ($27) Displays full keyboard shortcuts for all your applications; learn them and work faster.
- MacPilot 3 ($19.95) Access hundreds of hidden features to customize and improve your Mac OS X experience.
- WhatSize 4 ($12.99) Effortlessly identify files that are hogging disk space and that you don't need anymore.
- iVolume 3 ($29.95) Ensures all your iTunes tracks play back at the same level, so you never have to adjust the volume individually.
The MacUpdate Holiday Bundle is available for download at the MacUpdate Web site.