RadicalBreeze announced Monday the release of RadicalCodex 1.0 for Mac OS X, bringing the digital comic book reader to the Mac platform for the first time. the product supports the eComic format, including .cbr, .cbz, .zip, and .rar
RadicalCodex has been available for Window sand Linux, and the Mac OS X release includes a license to run the software on any of the three platforms.
According to the company, the software offers the following features:
- Provides a highly customizable interface for reading Comic Books (.cbr or .cbz).
- With automatic bookmarking, and bookmark lists, you’ll never lose your page again.
- You can view and search through your books with a nice, customizable cover view.
- And then organize your books into definable collections.
- You can even set a Comic Book page as your desktop background.
A license for RadicalCodex is priced at US$25, and as noted above, that price includes access to the Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux versions of the product.