The iPad hits store shelves and user’s hands on Saturday, April 3, which means there are plenty of developers who are hard at work making sure they’re ready for the launch event. If you’re among the developers prepping apps for the iPad, The Mac Observer wants to hear from you. Just shoot us an email to let us know about your iPad apps, and so we can add them to our product review schedule, too.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- J.D. Powers Finds Apple Music Customers Have Highest Customer Satisfaction
- Evidence is Mounting: Apple Will Convert the Macs to ARM CPUs
- My Fantasy Wish List for Apple's October Event
- Dr. Mac's First Impression: iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.