John Martellaro joined Ian Schray (@idschray), Rob Griffiths (@rgriff) and Kirk McElhearn (@mcelhearn ) on The Committed podcast on January 6th to chat about tech. In Episode 110, titled "We All Look Like Geeks," they discussed holiday shopper confidence with iOS plus the simply fabulous DYMO LabelWriter. John talked about two of his favorite subjects: helping kids learn to program on iOS devices as well as the current state of 4K UHDTVs and the emergence of High Dynamic Range (HDR) as an important feature in these next generation sets. There's much more in the show notes.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.