John Martellaro joined Ian Schray (@idschray), Rob Griffiths (@rgriff) and Kirk McElhearn (@mcelhearn ) on The Committed podcast on January 6th to chat about tech. In Episode 110, titled "We All Look Like Geeks," they discussed holiday shopper confidence with iOS plus the simply fabulous DYMO LabelWriter. John talked about two of his favorite subjects: helping kids learn to program on iOS devices as well as the current state of 4K UHDTVs and the emergence of High Dynamic Range (HDR) as an important feature in these next generation sets. There's much more in the show notes.
Recent News See All »
- Here are the Features Apple Cut from Workflow
- Apple Acquires Workflow App and Developers, Makes Workflow Free Download
- Hackers Threaten to Wipe Out Millions of iCloud Accounts if Apple doesn't Pay $75K
- iPads, other Electronics Banned on Flights to US from Several Islamic Countries
- iTunes 12.6 Lets You Watch Rental Movies Across All Your Devices
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.