John Martellaro joined Ian Schray (@idschray), Rob Griffiths (@rgriff) and Kirk McElhearn (@mcelhearn ) on The Committed podcast on January 6th to chat about tech. In Episode 110, titled "We All Look Like Geeks," they discussed holiday shopper confidence with iOS plus the simply fabulous DYMO LabelWriter. John talked about two of his favorite subjects: helping kids learn to program on iOS devices as well as the current state of 4K UHDTVs and the emergence of High Dynamic Range (HDR) as an important feature in these next generation sets. There's much more in the show notes.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.