Macworld/iWorld 2013 is less than two weeks away, and The Mac Observer will be there to check out all of the great products and events for you. If you're planning on attending the event, you'll have a few chances to meet our staff and even learn a little bit, too, since we'll be sharing our expertise is several conference sessions.
Come meet the TMO team at Macworld/iWorld 2013
Thursday, January 31
- 1:00PM Tech vs. Wild: Surviving Your Next Campout (and Other Natural Disasters) with High Tech Gear Chuck La Tournous
- 6:00PM Rapid-Fire Sessions Dave Hamilton
Friday, February 1
- 2:00PM Overcoming iCloud: Getting the Most Out of Online Storage and Services Jeff Gamet
- 2:00PM Everyone's a Home Network Administrator Now Dave Hamilton
- 4:00PM Pitch Perfect: How to take your hard work and Sell it Jeff Gamet with TUAW's Steve Sande and Kelly Guimont
- 8:00PM Cirque du Mac Macworld Allstar Band with Dave Hamilton, Bryan Chaffin, and Chuck La Tournous
Saturday, February 2
- 1:00PM Mac Geek Gab live from the showroom floor Dave Hamilton and John F. Braun
Macworld/iWorld 2013 runs from January 31 through February 2 at the Moscone West Convention Center in San Francisco. iFan passes with access to Tach Talks, including sessions where TMO editors and contributors are speaking, along with access to the expo floor and LIVE Zone, are priced at US$100.
All day Conference Workshops are scheduled for Wednesday, January 30, cost $325, and the three-day MacIT conference pack costs $1,100. Be sure to register now since on-site pricing is higher.