AppMac has released an update for xTime Project, bringing it to version 2.1. xTime Project is a utility designed for time resource management and task/labor assignment. The update features several enhancements including new calendar options and improved performance. According to AppMac:
AppMac software announce the availability of xTime Project 2.1.
With xTime Project, you can manage resources, time and cost associated with any project. It is simple and straightforward to use, offering a consistent and simple set of operations. Its the scheduler of choice when professionals need to organize tasks, track resources, meet deadlines, and achieve project goals. Whether youre a project management professional or newcomer, youll produce impressive schedules in no time.
- Diagram of Pert available
- New calendar options (Gantt with ressources or Gantt with tasks)
- Drag and drop of Address Book resources in resources window
- Export of resources (ot use same resources on other computer)
- Export any project as an image (tiff, jpeg, PDF, eps)
- Better interface
- Better performance
- German language integrated
- Better print management
- Better support of Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Bugs fixed
You can find more information about the xTime Project update at the AppMac Web site. The xTime Project update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$79.00.