Remember Steve Jobs, the film written by Aaron Sorkin starring Michael Fassbender? There was a lot of hype about the film, some controversy, and high expectations, but it fizzled at the box office. It's available on iTunes now, though, which I'm a little surprised at (and pleased about) because Apple's leadership disliked the film sight-unseen (the people who worked with Mr. Jobs early in his career were generally pleased with the film). You won't find it being promoted on iTunes, but it is available at $14.99 (for either the HD or SD versions).
Recent News See All »
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
- Apple Watch Most Accurate Heart Rate Fitness Tracker, Sucks at Calorie Counting
- Apple Transforms PR Site to a 'Newsroom' and Redesigns Executive Profiles
- Belkin Launching HomeKit Compatible WeMo Bridge This Fall
- GOP, Businesses Want to Spam Your Voicemail Without Calling Your Phone
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.