Animation Chefs are four brothers who got into stop-motion animation, and started a podcast showing other kids how to make their own stop-motion movies. It’s a fun show, since there’s a healthy dose of silliness too. Get a load of those drawn on mustaches! They started a project called “Animating Kids” to build a full set of lessons anyone can use to teach kids how to get started in animation. All the lessons are designed, but producing them and making them available takes money, so they’ve launched an Indiegogo campaign to turn Animating Kids into a reality. Check out their funding video below and help out if you can, they’re really on to something by showing kids what you can do with an iPhone or iPad besides play a game. Funding options start at just $15.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
- Apple Watch Most Accurate Heart Rate Fitness Tracker, Sucks at Calorie Counting
- Apple Transforms PR Site to a 'Newsroom' and Redesigns Executive Profiles
- Belkin Launching HomeKit Compatible WeMo Bridge This Fall
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.