The folks at Flexibits have decided that the world would be a much better place if searching in Apple's Messages and iChat didn't suck. Their solution is a Mac app called Chatology that not only makes it easier to find old chats, it gives you filtering options (by image and links) to make it much easier to find the specific information you're looking for. There's also a preference option that makes ⌘F in Messages or iChat open up Chatology instead of the built-in search. The app is priced at US$19.99 from the Flexibits website—there's a free trial version available—and it requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time
- iOS 10 Maps 'Overview' Buttons Moved to the Swipe-Up Drawer
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.