Thalmic Labs has announced a very cool device called Myo, an armband that allows you to use gestures to control your Mac, PC, iOS, or Android device without cameras. It measures electrical activity in your muscles and uses it to interpret arm, hand, and finger gestures as commands for your device. It's being offered for $149 for preorder, and it's scheduled to ship sometime later this year. Check it out, it's very cool.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.