Because you can never have too much Star Wars: Angry Birds Star Wars II is out for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Where the original Angry Birds Star Wars took players through episodes 4 through 6, the sequel game takes place in episodes 1 through 3. Players can now take on levels as Yoda, young Anakin, Mace Windu, and Jango Fett, plus they can play for the Sith as Emperor Palpatine, Darth Maul, and more. Angry Birds Star Wars II costs US$0.99 and is a universal app for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Recent News See All »
- Rumors about March Apple Event for iPhone SE and iPads Get Serious
- Game of Thrones 'A Dance with Dragons' iBooks Enhanced Edition on Preorder
- AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Unlimited Data Plan Comparison
- iPhone Prototypes Must Be Carried In A Special Case
- iPhone 8: Goodbye Home Button, Hello Function Area
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS Sierra: Delete And Reinstall 1Password To Refresh Certificate [Update]
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Getting Two-Factor Verification Codes for Your Apple ID
- iOS 10: How to Make Home Button Touch ID Work Like it Used to
- What's With the Status Icons At the Top of My Apple Watch?
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.