Because you can never have too much Star Wars: Angry Birds Star Wars II is out for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Where the original Angry Birds Star Wars took players through episodes 4 through 6, the sequel game takes place in episodes 1 through 3. Players can now take on levels as Yoda, young Anakin, Mace Windu, and Jango Fett, plus they can play for the Sith as Emperor Palpatine, Darth Maul, and more. Angry Birds Star Wars II costs US$0.99 and is a universal app for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- This May be The 4K UHD Apple TV We've Been Waiting For
- Apple's Tuplejump Purchase Hints at a Smarter Siri and Echo Competitor
- Apple Hates Music Lovers Who Want to Own Their Music
- Read This Before You Install Any Point Zero OS
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.