Griffin Technology has partnered with Papernomad to deliver us something unique: a case for your iPhone (or iPad, or MacBook Air) that you can draw on. These are made of a special paper that's built to be water- and tear-resistant and, being paper, are compostable, too. Check out the video, pretty cool stuff. And in the Curious Stuff Found category was Griffin's press release, which highlighted the cases' compostability and not their ability to be drawn upon. But hey, it got me to read it, so... perhaps it worked!
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.