Marvel comics announced an API in January to allow access to vast amounts of data about their titles and characters. Now you can wade through all that data beautifully over at MarvelousDB. Want to know Rhodey’s complete history? Confused about Ant-Man? Trying to sort out which X-Men are on which team? All these questions (and more) are now beautifully answered. Created by Orchestrate, this is a glorious way to spend a morning. Or an afternoon. Or if you have an idea on how to improve MarvelousDB, send a pull request since it’s open source and now you have weekend plans, too! Thanks to Silicon Florist for the link!
Recent News See All »
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
- Apple Watch Most Accurate Heart Rate Fitness Tracker, Sucks at Calorie Counting
- Apple Transforms PR Site to a 'Newsroom' and Redesigns Executive Profiles
- Belkin Launching HomeKit Compatible WeMo Bridge This Fall
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.