Check out this Kickstarter project called Micro Phone Lens 150x, a tiny lens and light combo that turns your iPhone, iPad, or other smartphone and tablet into a 150x microscope. it works a little differently than other lenses—you place the Micro Phone Lens on your device's camera, shine a special light at it, and then place what you want to examine in a slide on top of the lens. Talk about bringing science to your desktop! Thomas Larson is looking to raise US$50,000 to bring the product to market, and he's alrady raised $39,772 with 28 days to go. Funding options that get just the lens start at $29, while the lens and light combo starts at $39.
Recent News See All »
- MacBook Pro's Function Touch Strip Called Magic Toolbar
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce New Macs with October 27th Event
- Bryan Chaffin Will Discuss 'Apple vs. Samsung' in Live Webinar Thursday
- MacBook Pro Refresh May Still Happen in October
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.