MOGA launched the MOGA Ace Power game controller for iOS 7 and iPhone 5, 5c, and 5s. The US$99 controller holds your iPhone and uses Apple's game controller API to control games and let you blow things up, drive around really fast, shoot, fall, jump, run, and otherwise cause gaming mayhem. It will charge your iPhone, too, meaning you can do all those things that much longer. Pangea Software announced that seven of its games are ready for the controller, including Airwings, Bugdom 2, Cro-Mag Rally, Otto Mattic, and Nanosaur 2. More games from more developers are coming, too. Cool, eh? The Ace Power controller is listed on MOGA's site as available for reservation, but it is supposed to officially launch on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
- Apple Watch Most Accurate Heart Rate Fitness Tracker, Sucks at Calorie Counting
- Apple Transforms PR Site to a 'Newsroom' and Redesigns Executive Profiles
- Belkin Launching HomeKit Compatible WeMo Bridge This Fall
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.