Novation announced the Launchkey Mini on Tuesday, a MIDI controller for iPad, Mac, and PC. This keyboard controller is small, but it's feature-packed with a 25-note mini-keyboard, 26 assignable controls, 16 velocity sensitive launch pads in three colors, eight knobs, seven function buttons, and two performance buttons. That's a lot of stuff. There's a companion player app for iPad on the App Store called Novation Launchkey, and it comes with lite versions of Mac and PC software, along with some loops. It connects to your iPad through Apple's Camera Connection Kit, and it's powered by your iPad (no batteries or power chords). Cool, eh? It's priced at US$99 at dealers.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Be More Productive: Try a Different Keyboard
- Augmented Reality is a Natural Part of the iPhone's Technical Evolution
- Tim Cook Insists Apple Cares about Creative Pros (Despite All Evidence to the Contrary)
- Check This Out - You Can Replace Your Computer With Your iPhone
- Apple Dropping iPhone Lightning Port for USB-C? I Don't Think So
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.