Plants vs. Zombies 2, the follow up to the wildly popular zombie fighting game, made its way onto Apple's App Store on Thursday. Like the original, players use special plants to attack the advancing zombies, but version 2 moves beyond your own yard to travel through time and and introduces several new zombie types -- including chickens. It also includes several new plants to help defend your yard, new power-up options, unlockable unending levels, and more. Plants vs. Zombies 2 for the iPhone and iPad is free and Pop Cap says you don't need any of the in-app purchases to complete the game.
Recent News See All »
- Apple gets the Upper Hand on Qualcomm Thanks to Intel's CDMA Chips
- AT&T Revamps Unlimited Data Plans with Tethering, Lower Prices
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.