Plants vs. Zombies 2, the follow up to the wildly popular zombie fighting game, made its way onto Apple's App Store on Thursday. Like the original, players use special plants to attack the advancing zombies, but version 2 moves beyond your own yard to travel through time and and introduces several new zombie types -- including chickens. It also includes several new plants to help defend your yard, new power-up options, unlockable unending levels, and more. Plants vs. Zombies 2 for the iPhone and iPad is free and Pop Cap says you don't need any of the in-app purchases to complete the game.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.