OK, I have no idea how to read this, but I don't care. It's cool. It's an app for your iPhone that displays time in the language of Predator. Appropriately called Predator Digital Clock, you can choose to display the time in either a 12 hour or 24 hour timer, as well as seconds, the date, and day of the week. Since we all know that even Predators have to get up and go to work, you can also create alarms and timers. The clock's colors are customizable, as are the buttons, and you can adjust the luminosity of the screen. Come on, that's just fun! Predator Digital Clock is priced at $1.99 and it's available now from the App Store, and it's a hybrid app for iPhone and iPad.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.