LAS VEGAS - Sennheiser announced the Momentum over-the-ear headphones this week at CES. At $349.95, they're competing towards the high end of the headphone market, but they looked and sounded great. I have a big caveat there—listening to headphones on a trade show floor is all but meaningless, but I took my V-Moda Crossfade m100s with me to do some A/B listening right there on the show floor. Sennheiser's Momentum headphone sounded good enough in comparison for me to be comfortable mentioning them to you, and there they only headphones I agreed to review after the show. The band is metal all the way across, and the trim on the band is leather. The headphones adjust via a slide that you then screw down, and the cups are replaceable. They're US$349.95, and they're shipping this month.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Fixes Two-Factor Authentication Setup Bug
- Apple Releases watchOS 3.1 with Charging Fix, Message Effects Improvements, More
- Apple Releases macOS Sierra 10.12.1 with Improved Apple Watch Unlock, More
- Apple Releases iOS 10.1 with Portrait Camera for iPhone 7 Plus, Replay iMessage Effects, More
- AT&T to Buy Time Warner in $85.4B Deal
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.