Hong Kong-based onandoff announced a cool stand for iPad called The Dock Minimal. This device offers a small footprint and can hold your iPad (or other tablet) in 20 different positions. The image below shows the device from the front and back, but if you click through to the company's website, you'll find images of the device being used horizontally, too. The device includes a pass-through for your dock cable, too. It works with all iPads, iPad Mini, Kindle, Samsung and Nexus tablets/e-book readers, and it's priced at $39.95.
Recent News See All »
- tvOS 10.0.1 Update Improves Security, Skips Single Sign-on
- AAPL Q4 2016 Earnings Report Coverage this Afternoon
- Apple Fixes Two-Factor Authentication Setup Bug
- Apple Releases watchOS 3.1 with Charging Fix, Message Effects Improvements, More
- Apple Releases macOS Sierra 10.12.1 with Improved Apple Watch Unlock, More
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.