Hopping into a TARDIS and crossing out own time stream may be limited to science fiction today, but that hasn't stopped Chino Otsuka from at least making it look like that's exactly what she's done. Chino has taken several photos of herself as a child and added her adult version in so it looks like she's standing beside herself, quite literally. Her image editing is so good that it looks as if her current and younger self really were together in the photos. After marveling at the incredible image editing we're drawn to powerful imagery of seeing the innocent child version of Chino standing next to the grown up version of herself standing side by side. You can check out all of the time traveling shots at Chino Otsuka's website.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.