The late Steve Jobs was inducted into the Bay Area Council Business Hall of Fame last week, and the group posted a video of the induction ceremony. It includes several tributes to Steve Jobs from various Silicon Valley luminaries, including Oracle CEO Larry Ellison (who was also inducted), Bill "Coach" Campbell, and others. In addition to offering nice thoughts about Steve Jobs, there are some anecdotal stories about his his approach to products that are very interesting. Apple Senior Vice President Eddy Cue was on-hand to accept the award in Steve's name. In his short speech, he mentioned that Steve Jobs didn't care about such things as awards, but he said he thought that this particular award would have meant something to him.error
Recent News See All »
- Rumors about March Apple Event for iPhone SE and iPads Get Serious
- Game of Thrones 'A Dance with Dragons' iBooks Enhanced Edition on Preorder
- AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Unlimited Data Plan Comparison
- iPhone Prototypes Must Be Carried In A Special Case
- iPhone 8: Goodbye Home Button, Hello Function Area
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS Sierra: Delete And Reinstall 1Password To Refresh Certificate [Update]
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Getting Two-Factor Verification Codes for Your Apple ID
- iOS 10: How to Make Home Button Touch ID Work Like it Used to
- What's With the Status Icons At the Top of My Apple Watch?
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.