The Apple Context Machine is Mac, iPhone, and iPod news and analysis that puts the facts in perspective, brought to you with a sense of humor. Hosts Jeff Gamet and Bryan Chaffin put the Apple world into context.
Mac Observer Podcasts
Join Jeff Gamet each weekday as he assembles a panel of TMO staffers and contributors to talk through the stories and news of the day. Quick, informative, and entertaining. Make Daily Observations a part of your day!
Join John Martellaro every week for fascinating interviews with tech industry pros and luminaries. It's more than a show about what they do; it's about who they are.
Dave Hamilton and John F. Braun come together weekly to discuss things of interest to Mac geeks, yet present them in a way that's both entertaining and informative for the average listener.
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-23: iPhone Calling Patent Lawsuit, Fitbit Heart Rate Accuracy
- MGG 606: The Palindrome Reviver
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-20: Senate isn’t Hip on FBI Mass Surveillance
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-19: Fitbit Buys Coin, Symantec’s Security Bug
- ACM 360: Apple Learning to Go Native, iTunes Downloads Will End, Wireless Charging
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-18: CurrentC’s Slow, Painful Death
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-17: iTunes 12.4, ‘System and Security Info’ App Store Rejection
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With MacVoices Producer & Host Chuck Joiner
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-16: Apple Car and Didi, iPhone Upgrade Burnout
- MGG 605: Like Oil and Water, iPhones and Key Fobs Don’t Mix
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.