The Apple Context Machine is Mac, iPhone, and iPod news and analysis that puts the facts in perspective, brought to you with a sense of humor. Hosts Jeff Gamet and Bryan Chaffin put the Apple world into context.
Mac Observer Podcasts
Join Jeff Gamet each weekday as he assembles a panel of TMO staffers and contributors to talk through the stories and news of the day. Quick, informative, and entertaining. Make Daily Observations a part of your day!
Join John Martellaro every week for fascinating interviews with tech industry pros and luminaries. It's more than a show about what they do; it's about who they are.
Dave Hamilton and John F. Braun come together weekly to discuss things of interest to Mac geeks, yet present them in a way that's both entertaining and informative for the average listener.
- ACM 358: The Devil’s Advocate, Apple Scaling, and Tim Cook’s Speeches
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-04: The Big HomeKit and Apple Smoke Detector Rant
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-03: Privacy Criminals, Cheap iTunes Gift Cards
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Intel Fellow Dr. Bruce Horn
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-02: Apple’s Next Big Thing, Icahn’s $AAPL Selloff
- MGG 603: Pronunciation, Rants and The Joy of a Smaller Phone
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-04-29: Kicking Off a New Apple Conference
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-04-28: The Developer Side of Apple Conferences
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-04-27: Apple’s Conference Community
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-04-26: The Evolution of Apple Conferences
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
- Apple Takes Us on iPhone 7 'One Night' Tours of NYC, Johannesburg, Shanghai, Tokyo
- Apple Watch 3 Shipping in Fall, Switching to Glass-film Touch Surface
- Apple Remote Desktop Updated with Touch Bar Support
- Apple Using PrimeSense Tech for iPhone 8 3D Front Facing Camera
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS Sierra: Delete And Reinstall 1Password To Refresh Certificate [Update]
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Getting Two-Factor Verification Codes for Your Apple ID
- iOS 10: How to Make Home Button Touch ID Work Like it Used to
- What's With the Status Icons At the Top of My Apple Watch?
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple App Store Revenues Hit $40 Per User, While Average Downloads Decrease
- Here’s the TV Set-Top Box Apple Could Have Built: Caavo
- Apple Buys RealFace, but that Doesn't Mean We're Unlocking iPhones with Our Face Yet
- Apple, Let Us Tune into Those FM Radio Channels
- Amazon is Just Getting Started With Alexa/Echo
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.