Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week's big news came from Adobe: Creative Suite 3 has been officially unveiled, and its a landmark. Jeff, and special guest Jay Nelson, Editor of Design Tools Monthly, take charge in this week's Context Machine. Ricky asks them what exactly CS3 is good for (aside from a set of very expensive coasters). Also, a look at some cool products to pimp your CS3.
The Apple Weekly Report will be included in TMO's main RSS feed, and also in its own feed if you'd like to add it directly to your podcatching client.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Adobe Announces Creative Suite 3 Production Premium
- Adobe Introduces Photoshop CS3 Extended
- Adobe Unveils Creative Suite 3 Lineup
- Design Tools Monthly
- Master Colors - HVC Color Composer
- Vertical Moon - Text-Osterone
- Zevrix Solutions - Graphic Inspector
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.