Direct Link: MP3 Version
It's been a busy week at Apple, with an earnings report and results from the SEC options probe. In this episode, Jeff and Ricky grind out a Context Machine interpreting Apple's financials and considering the stakes for the scot-free Fred Anderson, and the under-the-microscope Nancy Heinen.
The Apple Weekly Report will be included in TMO's main RSS feed, and also in its own feed if you'd like to add it directly to your podcatching client.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Reports Record Q2 Results, Beats Consensus Estimates
- iPod Maintains Top Spot In Slow Music Market
- Intel Cuts Prices on Core 2 Duos
- Apple's CFO Provides Projections for June Quarter
- AAPL Breaks $100 In After Hours Trading
- TMO Reports - SEC Charges Former Apple Attorney in Backdating Case
- Former Apple CFO Settles Score with SEC
- Anderson Fingers Apple CEO in Backdating Scandal
- Apple Board Responds to ex-CFO Claims
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.