Direct Link: MP3 Version
Have we got a slogan for you! "Windows Vista: it doesn't suck." Microsoft's newest OS release has been out for more than a month now, and it increasingly looks no better than "not bad." The problem is that average isn't cutting it in an industry that thrives on innovation, novel features, and a quick upgrade cycle. In this week's Context Machine, a look at how Vista is becoming the albatross of the PC industry.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Analyst- Vista Sales Not a Concern For Apple
- FAA Considering Alternatives to Vista
- Vista Demand Weak, Intel Must Scramble
- Intel CEO- Apple Competitors Struggling to Keep Up
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.