Direct Link: MP3 Version
A week after the iPhone launch, Apple's combo iPod and smartphone is still going strong. This week Jeff and Bryan look at the iPhone market, Apple's climbing stock, and what the iPhone reviewers are getting right and wrong.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Analyst- 500K iPhones Sold in First Weekend
- Apple Shares Rise After iPhone Profit Report
- Apple Stores Sell Out of iPhone
- AT&T to Buy Dobson, Expand Network
- iPhone: Off Broadway
- Griffin Technology Unveils PowerJolt for iPhone
- Infinity Data Systems Announces SimpleBooks Pro
- Square Box Upgrades CatDV to Version 6
- TinyBooks Given Major Upgrade
- Review - iPhone
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.