Direct Link: MP3 Version
The Apple lawsuit game is still going strong, analysts are looking forward to a blockbuster holiday season thanks to the Mac, and Apple's newest store in New York City opened. Two new Get a Mac ads hit the air waves, AT&T is opening its wireless network to any hardware, and Steve Jobs was named CEO of the year. All that, and Jeff and Bryan feed the soon-to-be-gone CompUSA to the Context Machine.
The Apple Weekly Report will be included in TMO's main RSS feed, and also in its own feed if you'd like to add it directly to your podcatching client.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Hit with iPhone Visual Voicemail Suit
- Apple In Store for Strong Mac Holiday Sales
- Bear Sterns Lifts AAPL Target on Strong Sales
- Shaw Wu: Apple's Optimistic Guidance is Conservative
- Apple to Open NYC West 14th Store Dec 7
- West 14th Street Apple Store Includes Pro Labs, More
- CompUSA Closing Shop for Good
- Apple Rolls Out "Misprint" Get a Mac Ad
- Apple Debuts "Now What" Get a Mac Ad
- AT&T Throws Open the Network Gates
- T-Mobile OK to Lock iPhone in Germany
- Unlocked iPhones Disappear from Singapore Stores
- Jobs Named MarketWatch Reader's CEO of the Year
- Macworld Expo 2008 Platinum and Super Pass Winners
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount At The Hotel Milano
- Podcast Sponsor: Audiblepodcast.com
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.