Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple and Burst managed to settle their differences over patents, and it only cost Apple $10 million. The iPhone invaded France, Google made a move for the 700MHz wireless spectrum, a QuickTime security flaw reared its ugly head, and it turns out Steve Jobs is the most powerful business person in the world.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- $10M Says Apple Can Use Burst Patents
- Symantec: QuickTime Flaw Poses Security Threat
- QuickTime RTSP Vulnerability Proof-of-concept Surfaces
- AT&T CEO: 3G iPhone Coming in 2008
- Cringely: AT&T's Shot Across Apple's Bow
- Orange Gears Up for France iPhone Launch
- France Telecom: 100,000 iPhones Will be Sold this Year
- Google Goes After 700MHz Wireless Band
- Fortune Names Steve Jobs the Most Powerful Business Person
- TMO Contest - Win a Platinum or Super Pass to Macworld Expo
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount At The Hotel Milano
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.