Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple's lawsuit standing was mixed this week: One case against the company was dismissed, but two more were filed. Mac OS X is selling well in Japan and the iPhone is selling well in the U.K., most everything with an Apple logo on it was updated, Google unleashed Android, and Apple's new ads take a few shots at Windows Vista.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.5.1, Fixes File Moving Issue
- Apple Updates Leopard Server to 10.5.1
- Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.4.11 with Security Fixes, Safari 3
- Final Cut Express 4 Adds AVCHD Support, Cuts Price
- Apple Posts iMac Graphics Firmware Update 1.0
- Apple Issues Security Update 2007-008 for Mac OS X 10.3.9
- Apple Unleashes iPhone Software Update 1.1.2
- Judge Dismisses Shareholder Backdating Case Against Apple
- Apple Hit with Predictive Text Patent Suit
- Apple Sued Over iChat Video Background Feature
- Mac OS X Sales Growing in Japan, Windows Growth Declining
- O2: "Hundreds of Thousands" of iPhones Already Sold [UPDATED]
- Google Releases Android SDK for Mobile Devices
- Apple Unveils 3 New Get a Mac Ads
- TMO Contest - Win a Platinum or Super Pass to Macworld Expo
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount At The Hotel Milano
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.