Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple is launching the iPhone in Europe, the SEC has a few questions for Steve Jobs, and NBC unveils its TV download service. Also, Jeff and Bryan take a look at iPhone pricing outside of the U.S., and take a closer look at NBC Direct in the Context Machine.
The Apple Weekly Report will be included in TMO's main RSS feed, and also in its own feed if you'd like to add it directly to your podcatching client.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Chooses O2 for iPhone in UK, to Launch November 9th
- iPhone Comes to Germany Nov 9 via T-Mobile
- Orange CEO Confirms Deal to Carry iPhone in France
- Apple Moves for Burst Patent Case Dismissal
- Apple CEO Subpoenaed in Heinen Backdating Case
- Maynor's Apple Wi-Fi Hack Finally Published
- iPhone Dev Team Unleash anySIM iPhone Unlocker
- NBC Launches Hobbled TV Show Download Service
- UK Newspaper Hammers Apple for UK iTunes & iPhone
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.