Apple added an 8GB version of the iPhone 5C to its product lineup, but not in many markets. The company also replaced the iPad 2 with the formerly discontinued fourth generation iPad, Microsoft is finally bringing its Office suite to the iPad, and it turns out DigiTimes reports aren't always wrong. All that, and Jeff and Bryan fill you in on their upcoming Macworld/iWorld appearances.
ACM 247: New iPhones, Old iPads, and Sorting Out Rumors
- Apple Adds More Market Competition with 8GB iPhone 5C [Updated]
- Apple Drops iPad 2, Brings Back iPad 4
- Microsoft to Finally Bring Office to the iPad in April
- It's Far Too Late for MS Office on iPad
- Apple Reportedly Shelves Plans for a Larger iPad 'Pro'
- MacVoices #14066: Road to Macworld – Jeff Gamet Gets Fit and Wears Tech To Do It (And More)
- Jeff's Fitness Tech Session at Macworld/iWorld
- Jeff's Wearable Tech Session at Macworld/iWorld
- Bryan's Bitcoin Session at Macworld/iWorld
- Bryan's Bitcoin Meetup
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells